Geography Tuition For Secondary School Students Singapore
WHY THIS TUITION?
- Geography is a highly memory intensive subject. This tuition is for students that have probelm coping with Geography due to such issues (Memory).
WHAT TECHNIQUES DO YOU USE?
- We use mnemonic tehcniques such as the Roman Room Method, The Journey Method, Link-Story Method and more.
WHO IS THE TUITION TEACHER?
- Memory expert, Mr.Sancy Suraj who is also the founder of Pinnacle Minds and held the world record for the longest colour sequence memorised:http://singaporerecords.com/worlds-longest-colour-sequence-memorised/
TO REGISTER F0R TUITION
Email : [email protected]
Call: +65 6871 4086
Or drop us a message below:
5 Easy Memory Power Improvement Tips
Can’t discover your keys? What was her name? Did you lose your wallet once more, just to discover it in your satchel? Do you spend an excessive number of hours of your life searching for your PDA?
It’s not your creative energy – memory aptitudes disintegrate as we age. Overlooking data or losing things can be very baffling: you know the words you’re attempting to review are some place in your mind – you can’t convey them to the surface! On the off chance that this depicts your every day life, memory change tips are all together.
In the same way as other age-related changes, memory holes can be moderated in the event that you care more for your body and cerebrum rather than simply giving in. Your psyche is a flexible organ that is fit for changing all through as long as you can remember, and you can manufacture new neural systems as long as you live. Attempt these simple memory change tips to awaken your brain.
1. Quit multitasking. On the off chance that you don’t recall where your keys are it’s most likely on the grounds that you never focused where you place them in any case. You were excessively bustling taking a gander at your telephone or considering supper or conversing with a companion. Focusing on one undertaking at any given moment is more troublesome than you may might suspect, so begin little. Recognize one memory hole that especially baffles you, such as losing your keys. At whatever point you put them down, stop and report so anyone can hear, “I am putting my keys on the key snare by the entryway.” If you take ten seconds to concentrate on your keys, you will know where they are the point at which you require them.
2. Test yourself. At the point when’s the last time you taken a stab at something new – and fizzled? As grown-ups, we have a tendency to keep away from potential disappointments so as to secure our feeling of self. Taking in another expertise and testing your cerebrum to have a go at something else is a standout amongst other memory change tips. Agree to accept that cooking class you’ve generally been keen on, or watch an online instructional exercise on sewing in case you’re increasingly the peaceful sort. Pick the learning style that fits you, and have a great time attempting to accomplish something that you’ve never done. Your cerebrum will much obliged.
3. Rest. We as a whole know that it is so critical to get 7-8 hours of rest every night, yet we over and over remain up late staring at the TV or working. Amid profound rest, your mind shifts recollections into long haul stockpiling. Lack of sleep tricks your mind and collection of one of the least expensive, most effortless wellbeing promoters on the planet. One of the most effortless memory change tips is just to set a normal sleep time every night and stick to it for two weeks. You’ll see your state of mind and memory enhance drastically.
4. Exercise. Add this to the heap of reasons you should work out additional: activity decreases stretch levels that can meddle with memory. On the off chance that your mind confronts an excess of stress, it won’t have the same number of assets to dedicate to memory. You just have such a great amount of mental ability to go around, so don’t squander your psyche worrying about pointless things. Take it out on the treadmill or punching sack.
5. Utilize memory helpers. You most likely recall these senseless memory change tips from review school. There’s a motivation behind why instructors cherish them: they [email protected] If you require eggs, broccoli, spinach and strawberries from the ranchers advertise, think about a senseless saying that uses the primary letter of each word: Every Baboon Swims Successfully. By setting aside the opportunity to think about a mental aide, you’ve concentrated your consideration on the job needing to be done. In addition, you’re significantly more prone to recall a senseless expression than an irregular rundown of foodstuffs.
Terms & Conditions:
No commission,No registration fee,No cancelation fees,Full time tutor in Singapore List of subjects available for pure, combined and elective humanities subjects: pure geography, combined geography, geography elective, pure history, combined history, history elective, pure social studies, combined social studies, social studies elective. List of subject codes from Singapore examination and assessment board: N’level combined humanities: GCE n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2120) (revised), N’level combined humanities gce n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2194) (revised), N’level history: gce n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2195) (revised), N’level geography: gce n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2246) (revised), N’level humanities (social studies, geography), gce n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2175) (revised), N’level humanities (social studies, history), gce n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2176) (revised), N’level history: gce n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2195) (revised), N’level geography: gce n(academic)-level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2246) (revised), O’level history: gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2174) (revised), O’level geography: gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2236) (revised), O’level combined humanities: gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2204), O’level combined humanities: gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2017 (syllabus 2267) (revised), O’level geography: gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2236) (revised), O’level history: gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2174) (revised), O’level combined humanities: gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2267), O’level combined humanities (social studies, geography): gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2272) (revised), O’level combined humanities (social studies, history): gce o’ level syllabuses examined in 2018 (syllabus 2273) (revised)
Houses has to be near MRT stops for tutor, tuition: tuition in jurong east, bukit batok, bukit gombak, choa chu kang, yew tee, kranji, marsiling, woodlands, admiralty, sembawang, canberra, yishun, khatib, yio chu kang, ang mo kio, bishan, braddell, toa payoh, novena, newton, orchard, somerset, dhoby ghaut, city hall, raffles place, marina bay, marina south pier. Tuition and tutor in pasir ris, tampines, simei, tanah merah, bedok, kembangan, eunos, paya lebar, aljunied, kallang, lavender, bugis, tanjong pagar, outram park, tiong bahru, redhill, queenstown, commonwealth, buona vista, dover, clementi, jurong east, chinese garden, lakeside, boo lay, pioneer, joo koon, jurong, gul circle, tuas crescent, tuas west road, tuas link, expo, changi airport, harbourfront, outram park, chai chee, chinatown, clark quay, dhoby ghaut, little india, farrer park, boon keng, patong pasir, woodleigh, serangoon, kovan, hougang, buangkok, sengkang, punggol, bras basah, esplanade, promenade, nicoll highway, geylang, stadium, mountbatten, dakota, paya lebar
Type of tuition available: private tuition, home tuition, personal tuition group tuition, one on one, 121, 1on1, one to one. Tuition can be conducted for different levels: O’level, N’level, secondary 1, secondary 2, secondary 3, secondary 4, secondary 5. Location of tuition: central Singapore, northern Singapore, southern Singapore, eastern Singapore, western Singapore
Tuition and tutor in macpherson, tai seng, bartley, serangoon, lorong chuan, bishan, marymount, caldecott, bukit brown, farrer road, holland village, buona vista, one-north, kent ridge, pasir, panjang, labrador park, telok blangah, harbourfront, keppel, cantonment, prince edward, bayfront, marina bay, bukit panjang, cashew, hillview, beauty world, king albert park, sixth avenue, tan kah kee, stevens, newton, rochor, bugis, promenade, bayfront, downtown, telok ayer, chinatown, fort canning, bencoolen, jalan besar, bendemeer, tanjung rhu, mattar, ubi, kaki bukit, bedok reservior, bedok north, Tuition and tutor in tampines, upper changi, expo, pasir ris, xilin, sungei bedok, woodlands north, woodpands south, sprongleaf, lentor, mayflower, bright hill, upper thomson, napier, havelock, outram park, mawell, shenton way, katong, tanjong katong, marine terrace, marine parade, siglap, bayshore.
Review, tuition centre, Singapore, the best, good, top, first class tuition, tuition, tutor Moe based tuition, teacher, affordable, cheap, agency, school, directory, sites, hub, learning centre, tuition lab, tuition, classes, per year, calculator, assistance program, tuition plan, tuition online, options, portal, per semester, registration form, referral, services, Tuition websites, Singapore tuition centre list, Singapore tuition directory, forum, graduate, tuition advertisement, home tutor wanted, extra tuition, money, information, breakdown of tuition fees, smart, find tutors, find tuition, tuition class website, looking for tuition teacher, good tutors in Singapore, full time tutors in Singapore. Geography tuition, home geography tuition, 1 on 1 geography tuition geography tutor, good geography tuition, home geography tutoring, group geography tuition, humanieties tuition, private geography tuition, o level geography tuition, geography tuition teacher, secondary geography tuition, good geography tutor Singapore, geography tuition centre.
For rates click here: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charges, prices, cost, fees, rate, fee loan, bill, payment plan Tuition available: part-time, full-time, weekly, daily, 60 minutes (1 hour) ,90 minutes (1 and a half hour), 120 minutes (2 hours), 150 minutes (2 and a half hours), 180 minutes (3 hours) tuition. Available on weekdays, weekends, afterschool, school holidays on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday both morning, afternoon, evening and at night tuition. Tuition available on all months throughout the year: January, February, march, April, may, June, July, august, September, October, November, December.
Umonic Tuition Advantage 2017-2018 © All right reserved 2017-2018 Site maintained by founder and owner Sancy. Email: [email protected]